Have some Fun, Read The Spoof
Mark Twain once wrote, “against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand.”
I have been fortunate enough to have had several satirical articles published on The Spoof. Since it uses a “daily paper” motif, the articles may float out of view.
You can see them all here. Please send me your ideas and comments about them,
2). NAIS Moves from Cows to Illegal Aliens
3). Horizon Dairy “Stumped” by Cow Protest
4). Scientists Discover Gene That Causes Fundamentalism and Homosexuality.
5). Bush Announces New “Turf and Serf” program.
6). Dean Foods Implements “Porta-Potties” for Cows.
7). Bacteria Protest Whole Foods Live Lobster Ban.
8). Ohio Officials Bust Amish Farmer for Selling Milk Raw.
9.Pfizer Sues Rush Limbaugh Over Viagra Use
10).Homeland Security Database Hacked by Nuns
11).Fundamentalists Announce New Profanity Campaign in Support of Bush
12).Auburn Football Announces “Fear the Dumb” Campaign
13).New “Pon-Fob” Solves Travel Dilemma
14).Alabama Chocolate Factory Worker Boasts Miracle Bust
15). FDA to Send in “The Clones”
16. Bush Blames Global Warming on “Commie Gas”
17. Home Security Announces “Shoot on Sight” Policy
18. Star-Bellied Sneeches Protest NAIS
19. FDA Approves Eating Cloned Humans
20. Alabama Vaults to Number One in BCS Snafu
21. Blue Cross Dumbs down Medical Correspondence
22. Government Going Out of Business
Daily Spoof Feeding